GC group of companies recognise the importance of the privacy and the security of your personal information and adhere to Data Protection laws, including the GDPR and Data Protection Act 2018.
By submitting your details to our EmployGM team we will use your data as outlined in our Privacy Notice.
To ensure you receive the correct service and support you will be contacted by a member of the EmployGM Team, or from a National Careers Service team member. In each case we will only use your data to provide you with the service and support you need and where you work with the National Careers Service an additional Privacy Notice will be shared with you.
Any sensitive data will be held securely and processed by your explicit consent to enable us to provide the service to you.
We recognise the importance of the privacy and the security of your personal information and this privacy notice explains what we do to look after your personal data -
It tells you:
- Where and how we collect your personal information
- What we do with your information and how we keep it secure
- What your privacy rights are and how the law protects you
- How we look after your personal data
- Your rights over any personal information we hold about you
- How to contact us with any queries that you have