InWorkGM: Disability Confident Webinar
85% of CEOs say workforce diversity improves their bottom line.
Listen to our speakers discuss how changing the way you work and recruit can be of benefit to your business:
- Naomi Ilagoswa - Integration & Inclusion Manager - Growth Company Employment (Host)
- Cherylee Houston - Actor - Coronation Street
- Peter Sheath - Registered Manager - Sanctum Healthcare
- Mark Cottam - Senior Sustainability Advisor - Laing O'Rourke
- Danielle Kent - Resourcing Project Manager - Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
- Tony Hassall – Employment Support Coordinator - Breakthrough UK
- Reflect on the way Covid-19 has allowed more agile working
- Get support to become a disability confident employer
InWorkGM is a partnership alliance delivering the Working Well (Work & Health) Programme supporting people with health conditions and disabilities to find sustainable employment.