Webinars and events for individuals
Coping with redundancy webinar: 12th October
Have you recently been made redundant or are worried about your job security?
Get support from the National Careers Service to understand your options and next steps.
Webinars and events for employers
Strive and thrive workshops
As we continue to navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic and businesses return to work in new trading environments, additional challenges and opportunities present themselves daily. The Strive and Thrive workshops are here to help SMEs continue to respond to the impacts of COVID-19.
We invest in people
“Unprecedented times” seems to be the most popular term to describe 2020 so far. Join us on this latest webinar to introduce you to the framework and how it can help create a culture of wellbeing for the health of your employees and your business.
InWorkGM Disability Confident Webinar
In partnership with InWorkGM an Irwen Mitchell, we’re discussing how changing the way you attract and select diverse talent can be of benefit to your business.
We’re joined by a series of guest speakers who’ll offer tips and insight into how you can become a better disability confident employer.
Join us to develop your knowledge and understanding of challenges faced by individuals with disability, more information on inclusive practice, how to become a disability confident employer, and reflection on agile working during Covid-19.
InWorkGM: Disability Confident Webinar Playback
85% of CEOs say workforce diversity improves their bottom line.
Listen to our speakers discuss how changing the way you work and recruit can be of benefit to your business:
- Naomi Ilagoswa - Integration & Inclusion Manager - Growth Company Employment (Host)
- Cherylee Houston - Actor - Coronation Street
- Peter Sheath - Registered Manager - Sanctum Healthcare
- Mark Cottam - Senior Sustainability Advisor - Laing O'Rourke
- Danielle Kent - Resourcing Project Manager - Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
- Tony Hassall – Employment Support Coordinator - Breakthrough UK
- Reflect on the way Covid-19 has allowed more agile working
- Get support to become a disability confident employer
InWorkGM is a partnership alliance delivering the Working Well (Work & Health) Programme supporting people with health conditions and disabilities to find sustainable employment.